What do you think this How to fold and unfold a Gocycle G3 video?
Gocycle can be made stowable and can become extremely compact to be stored in a Travel Case.
1. Lean on saddle to remove Lockshock pin (Bike should not be on stand when doing this)
2. Raise Gocycle onto stand
3. Rotate the red Hexlock until you see the unlock symbol
4. Open the 3 quick release levers and remove wheels
5. Fold handle bars towards the cleandrive side of the bike
6. Use Alan Key to remove seatpost
Be sure to share this How to fold and unfold a Gocycle G3 video!